Crypto Blockchain Industries is a French company listed on Euronext that develops and invests in technological projects, mainly in the field of Web3. At the IPO in November 2021, the CBI managed to establish itself in the Web3 ecosystem thanks to the strategic choices of its executive, made up of veterans of the video game and investment industry.
Le Journal du Coin offers you this promotional article in collaboration with AlphaVerse.
The AlphaVerse, a metaverse to unite them all
The AlphaVersewhich takes its name from the Greek Alpha” a “, wants to be a metaverse that brings together many universes in it. Through AlphaVerse, CBI shows a dual purpose: to become THE entry point to all metaverses and establish a world-class game and metaverse publisher.
The AlphaVerse Hub: A single point of access to many metaverses
The AlphaVerse Hub aims to be the gateway to all metaverses. So within the AlphaVerse there will be three types of universes:
- Universes developed in-house. Here, CBI takes care of ideation, communication and development.
- Universes developed in collaboration. In this case, CBI takes care of the development through its studios. On the other hand, both the marketing activities and the income are subject to a distribution between CBI and the relevant partner.
- third universes. Third-party universes are universes that are not controlled by CBI, but that want to connect to the AlphaVerse Hub to take advantage of the streaming of users between the different metaverses affiliated with the AlphaVerse.
Create a world famous game and metaverse editor
CBI is therefore developing a large number of universes through its AlphaVerse multiverse. For this, the CBI relies on various development studios in Europe, in Asia and in America.
CBI plans to position itself as a blockchain games publisher and more broadly a blockchain entertainment company, as the universes being developed go far beyond the concept of video games and include social, artistic and community considerations.
These two ambitions of the French company come together to define the mission it has set itself: take the industry to the metaverse and the play to earn to the next step by bringing in his experience and aspirations in the industry to emphasize quality and accessibility to advance the adoption and democratization of blockchain-based universes and games.
The universes being developed within the AlphaVerse
In the AlphaVerse, the user can access multiple metaverses from one location: the Hub.
- MetaCoaster : an amusement park simulation game on the blockchain with a strong dimension play to earn. Users can play solo to unlock NFTs or play massive multiplayer and play-to-earn mode
- United At Home / Beat AlphaVerse : a universe dedicated to electronic music and philanthropy, developed for and with the famous DJ and music producer David Guetta, in particular to deploy his charitable program “United at home” in the metaverse.
- HorYou AlphaVerse : a metaverse devoted to social well-being, sustainability and the fight against climate change. Built in collaboration with the social network Horyou and the Horyou Foundation.
- Qtopia : a social metaverse for LGBTQ Community and his allies. In Qtopia, users can participate in activities, events and mini-games, all with a charitable dimension.
- artech : those who are nostalgic for digital works of the 90s will find their place in Artech. Artech is a metaverse devoted entirely to digital art and artists. Artech revolves around the NFT Raverse collection that has digitized the sounds and videos of 90s raves.
- Chi Modu AlphaVerse : This metaverse offers a space dedicated to the life and work of Chi Modu, a legendary photographer, where emerging artists can find inspiration and resources to pursue their dream while giving back to the community.
- xave world : Xave immerses the user in an ever expanding and evolving open world, where music fans will discover a new world full of music, shows, festivals and events.
The Hub, the heart of the AlphaVerse
The AlphaVerse Hub aims to be a community space that promotes exchange and discovery. To this end, the Hub is organized in Districts, each linked to a main theme. For example, we find theInnovation zone or even the FashionAvenue and theentertainment area. Within each district you will find buildings that are linked to sub-themes of the districts.
Every district has at least one arena. For example, in the Innovation Zone district, de Blockchain Arenaready to welcome projects related to blockchain technologies.
>>The whitelist for the test phase, it’s here!<
Arenas are at the heart of AlphaVerse’s community ambitions. Within each of them are shops and community houses. Stores, as the name suggests, are commercial premises where users can sell both physical and digital goods using the emerging marketplace.
Community Houses are places owned by users or companies and dedicated to a specific theme. Below is a Community House created by AlphaVerse for a young designer. Within each Community House are screens where the owner can display the content, image or video of their choice.
The Private Alpha Phase of the AlphaVerse Hub
Of the September 20, the AlphaVerse Hub that will welcome its first visitors. During this first phase of public testing, CBI plans to invite a few hundred randomly selected users from the community.
To participate in this private Alpha phase, all you need to do is go to the AlphaVerse homepage and fill in the form there. Next, the CBI team will raffle the lucky winners who will have exclusive access to the AlphaVerse Hub. If the games play to earn and currently operational metaverses have graphics and an artistic direction that leaves something to be desired, the AlphaVerse takes the opposite of its peers and offers an experience with shimmering colors inspired by the architectural style “solar punk”.
>> Register today to get the AlphaVerse << . To test
Because of this bias that emphasizes creating a sophisticated universe with chiseled graphics, entering the AlphaVerse currently requires a certain hardware configuration. First, the AlphaVerse will only be accessible to machines running under Windows during its initial phase. Then the machines work on macOS and further linux they will be welcome too.
Recommended hardware configuration:
- Processor: Intel® Core i7–4770 / AMD™ FX 8310
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 / AMD™ Radeon™ R9 280
- RAM: 8GB
Having a configuration lower than the recommended configuration does not mean that you cannot be selected for the Alpha, nor that you cannot start the program. You can apply until September 19. During the application period, whitelisted users will be contacted by email gradually to receive the download link to enter the AlphaVerse!