Biswap is the first DEX platform to offer a multi-type referral program and the lowest platform transaction fee (0.1%) on the market. On the BNB Chain network, the project is a decentralized trading platform for trading BEP-20 tokens. This network guarantees higher speed and much cheaper network transaction costs than other channels.
Biswap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that allows users to trade tokens on the smart BNB chain. In addition to a new referral system and low trading fees, Biswap also offers a variety of products and services, including a trading platform, farms, launch pools, NFT market, trading competitions, and an NFT game. Read more about the Biswap project in this article.
What is Biswap (BSW)?
Biswap (BSW) is a decentralized exchange (DEX) for BEP-20 tokens on the BNB chain. Biswap promises to have the lowest transaction fees of any exchange in the BNB chain, at 0.1%, and is committed to DeFi innovation through its high-quality products and services. The referral system allows users to invite others and receive referral commissions from farms, starting pools, exchanges, and lotteries. Biswap’s main products are DEX features such as AMM, Liquidity Pools, Farm Income, NFT Marketplace, and IoT Launch Pad. In its roadmap, Biswap looks for:
- Get listed on the best cryptocurrency exchanges
- Improve your NFT market
- Cross chain support
- limit orders
- ready, ready
- A personal user dashboard
- A sponsorship exchange program
In addition, Biswap announced a $10 million global incentive program to partner with other BNB channel projects. Partners can expect 90% reimbursement of fees, BSW farming pairs, release pool, marketing promotions and grants for security audits and project development.
How does Biswap (BSW) work?
Biswap adopts an Automated Market Maker (AMM) model that allows users to trade BEP-20 tokens issued on the BNB chain. The decentralized exchange (DEX) runs on the BNB Smart Chain network and offers high transaction speeds and low network transaction costs. With one of the lowest trading fees in the market at 0.1%, Biswap is a popular platform for users looking for an affordable trading platform.
Unlike centralized exchanges, Biswap does not hold user funds, making it a good alternative for cryptocurrency holders who value trustless systems. Biswap allows users to trade BNB chain tokens at low prices, while earning rewards with a referral program. Users can also provide liquidity to earn passive income, wager tokens on farms and start pools, purchase NFTs on the Biswap NFT Marketplace and wager on the NFT Staking Pool.
Biswap bug bounty
Biswap Bug Bounty is a program that allows platform users to receive compensation and recognition for reporting bugs, especially security flaws and vulnerabilities. By implementing this program, Biswap enables its users to earn BSW tokens for bug reporting and incident prevention of widespread abuse.
Biswap’s primary goal has always been the safety of its customers. They are highly committed to providing the best quality service while maintaining platform security. As part of this program, Biswap invites its users to contribute to the protection and improvement of the site.
Biswap Exchange is an Automated Market Maker (AMM) that allows users to trade two BNB Chain tokens. Liquidity providers (“LPs”) place their tokens in liquidity pools to provide liquidity to the exchange. In return, the user will receive LP Tokens, which can be wagered to earn BSW Tokens on “Farms”.
Transaction fee mining, often known as “trans fee mining”, is the practice of using transaction fees for the benefit of the community. Unlike other exchanges, Biswap reimburses transaction fees to consumers in the form of its own cryptocurrency, BSW. Simply put, when a Biswapper trades on Biswap and pays 0.1% trading fee, up to 50% of the trading fee is immediately refunded to your “Fee Return” balance in BSW Tokens.
The Biswap team set aside 30 million tokens for the mining transfer fee, but each token would be unique. To be more precise, mining transfer fee tokens are generated only when a user withdraws funds from their “fee return” amount. When the number of tokens allocated for debit mining reaches 30 million, this method will be disabled automatically.
Biswap Liquidity Pool
When a Biswapper contributes liquidity to the pool, it receives LP tokens. A transaction fee of 0.1% will be charged when a token swap is made. A fee of 0.05% will be refunded to liquidity providers. They can also stake their LP tokens on the liquidity pool to acquire BSW tokens on the “Farms”. Accordingly, the user can not only make money from token swap transactions, but also wager LP tokens and earn BSW tokens.
Biswap Farms offers its customers a variety of farming options. Biswappers can stake their LP tokens in exchange for BSW tokens. Biswap will incentivize multiple liquidity pairs, allowing liquidity providers to invest their LP tokens in farms.
Biswap Market DEX
Marketplace is a massive launch that covers much of the Biswap universe. This is a big step forward for the global DEX and an innovative space for earning cryptocurrencies through NFTs. Here’s how the Marketplace will help improve Biswap:
- Powerful, secure and larger Biswap ecosystem
- New levels and records in DeFi
- Reinforcement of the BSW Token
- Engage hundreds of thousands of new active users on Biswap DEX
- Profitable and beneficial opportunities for the community
- Major NFT Partnerships
- Higher volumes and positive stats
Biswap Launch Group
Biswap Launchpool is a resource-efficient alternative to mining. It allows Biswappers to use their tokens to get free tokens. Simply put, they lock down your cryptocurrency to collect rewards. From the outset, users could only wager BSW tokens in exchange for more BSW. Biswappers can now wager BSW in exchange for other tokens, expanding their options.
Biswap offers features unique to NFT Earn. A potential customer will not find anything like this at DEX. Therefore, the Biswap team invites interested parties to discover the complex, unique and important benefits of this magnificent NFT integration. Biswappers will be delighted to learn the unique features of the inventive Robi level by level. In addition, each level tells a story about the progress. The features are as follows:
- The 1st level Robi NFTs have a light gray background. They look like a blank canvas on which a Biswapper can paint a dynamic range of profitable levels. In addition, this Robi has a distinctive style and looks at people with different colored eyes.
- The 2nd level Robi NFTs have a green background. Like the earth in the spring. Because every journey to the top starts at the bottom.
- The 3rd level Robi NFTs are on a blue background. These Sky Robbies are big enough already! In addition to beautiful outfits and radiant eyes, this Robi greets you with a variety of caps. In addition, there are other beautiful components in the background.
- Level 4 Robi NFTs have a purple background. These cosmic Robbies have already ascended into space. In addition, these NFTs combine several elements that are created randomly from other NFTs.
- Level 5 Robi NFTs are on a yellow background. These cosmic Robbies have already reached new heights. In addition, these NFTs combine several elements randomly generated from other NFTs.
- Level 6 Robi NFTs are on a fiery red background. Because those Robbies have the energy of a Supernova explosion. They also have elements that set them apart from other NFTs. This will help them maintain their identity as the NFT owner while highlighting the uniqueness of their NFTs.
Biswap’s home currency is BSW. The maximum supply of BSW is 700 million, with a current issue rate of 16 BSW per block. BSW is a utility token that supports the Biswap ecosystem and facilitates the activities offered on the platform. The BSW token supports Biswap’s incentive model and acts as a reward for participating in the network.
Where can I buy the BSW token?
The BSW token can be purchased on several major cryptocurrency exchanges, including the main ones: Binance, BingX, Bybit, and MEXC.
Biswap (BSW) Price Forecast
The Biswap price is likely to hit a high of $0.8102022 in 2023. According to our Crypto Price Prediction Index at 1.558, the Biswap (BSW) price could reach a high of $1,1592025, with an average trading price of $1,878. According to our Crypto Price Prediction Index, BSW is expected to break through an average price level of $10,000 in 2019.
The expected minimum Biswap price at the end of the current year is expected to be $1,734. In addition, BSW can reach a maximum price level of $1,662,2030. The Biswap price is expected to hit its lowest possible level of $3,066 in 2,310. According to our Crypto Price Prediction Index, the BSW price could reach a maximum possible level of $10,000, with an expected average price of $1,000.
Exchange is a decentralized exchange platform on BNB Chain that offers various services and offers a unique referral program in three types. The project has been audited by CertiK, a blockchain security company focused on analyzing and monitoring DeFi projects and blockchain protocols. Biswap offers innovative opportunities to grow the wallet through DeFi, GameFi and NFT Staking. With its attractive range of activities, it is no surprise that Biswap is currently one of the most popular projects on the BNB network.
More information about BSW
* PortalCripto appreciates the quality of the information and testifies to the verification of all the content produced by its team, but emphasizes that it does not make any investment recommendation and is not responsible for losses, damages (direct, indirect and accessories ), costs and loss of profit.