ESSCA ESSCA School of Management, founded in 1909, is a post-baccalaureate Grande Ecole. It offers various courses for professions in marketing, commerce, finance, HR, digital and consulting. As a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, it delivers a Bac+5 degree focused on a master’s degree and also offers a bachelor’s program focused on a licensure degree, a specialized master and Masters of Science.
Association Act 1901 and labeled EESPIG, ESSCA School of Management is part of the 1% of management schools in the world that are triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, for the excellence of its program, its international openness and proximity to businesses. It now has a network of nearly 17,000 alumni spread around the world. Based in several teaching locations in France and abroad (Aix-en-Provence, Angers, Bordeaux, Lyon, Paris, Strasbourg, Budapest and Shanghai), the ESSCA Group offers an international curriculum linked to an extensive network of partner universities in 56 countries.
ESSCA opens its doors in Strasbourg for the start of the 2022 academic year! Thanks to this location, the School will be present in all metropolitan areas. The campus will be located in the heart of the “European Business Area” in Schiltigheim, one of the largest tertiary activity and innovation areas in Alsace.
Students will benefit from a 1,200 m2 building, 7 classrooms, a student hostel, community living rooms and an on-site catering facility.
On its Strasbourg campus, ESSCA offers several programs, including the Bachelor in International Management.
Only the first year of the bachelor will be available in 2022 on the Strasbourg campus.
The Bachelor in International Management of ESSCA in Strasbourg is deployed along 3 main axes: mastery of the fundamentals of management, the internationalization of the student’s profile and the professionalization of his education.
A 3-year course to build your project and reveal your talents!
To know the detailed program: click here
Year 1: mastering the basics and start their specialization course
The first year of ESSCA’s Bachelor in International Management promotes general knowledge, fundamental knowledge in management sciences, personal development, writing, languages and introduces digital culture and project management. It aims to make students faster and more autonomous in the subsequent acquisition of knowledge and know-how, providing a first experience in business.
When this first year is over, the students will have to do a business discovery internship in France or abroad (6 to 8 weeks).
Year 2: internationalize your profile and continue your specialization course
The classes are aimed at deepening the fundamentals of management:
- financial management,
- international trade,
- strategic and operational management with a focus on strategic marketing and intercultural management.
Students can choose to do this semester on the Budapest campus. They can also extend their stay until semester 4 and enjoy a full year in the Hungarian capital.
During this semester, all students go abroad where they follow an academic semester abroad at a partner university, a semester at the ESSCA campuses in Budapest or Shanghai. If they want, they can do an internship abroad.
Possibility of internship in a company, in France or abroad, from 6 to 8 weeks before or after the international semester.
Year 3: professionalize your education
The third year of the Bachelor in International Management at the ESSCA in Strasbourg has the dual objective of professionalization and orientation towards professions in the chosen field.
5 specialization tracks depending on the campus:
- Marketing and Sales (optional)
- International Business Developer (taught in English)
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- E-business development
- sports management
Semester 5 is dedicated to the development of academic and practical knowledge specific to each specialization. It is complemented by a foundation of 4 lessons common to all students. Preparation for the final internship to be conducted in the following semester is also part of the program.
Final internship or continuation of the work-study assignment for students who have chosen the Marketing and Commercialization specialization.
IN THE 1ST YEAR
Admission to the 1st year of the Bachelor in International Management at ESSCA in Strasbourg is through a competitive examination after registration on Parcoursup.
The competition is open to any candidate who is preparing for a French baccalaureate (in metropolitan France, in the DROM-COM or in French secondary schools abroad) or who already holds a French baccalaureate.
The competition consists of two parts: file study and oral test. A bonus is awarded to candidates with a TAGE Post Bac score.
For candidates wishing to integrate the English course (Campus of Angers, Budapest, Lyon and Paris), an official English test is required.
Find all the modalities of the bachelor competition tests on essca.fr.
- Registration on Parcoursup: between the end of January and the end of March
- Oral tests: early April in Aix-en-Provence, Angers, Bordeaux, Budapest, Lyon, Paris and Strasbourg. Each candidate chooses a day and a half from the proposed dates.
- Entrance exam results: early June
IN 2ND YEAR
Open to students who have validated a 1st year of higher education, admission in the file and motivation interview.
Registration on essca.fr section APPLY TO ESSCA.
IN 3RD YEAR
Only for the Aix-en-Provence, Angers, Lyon and Paris campuses. Open to students who have validated a 2nd year of higher education, admission in the file and motivation interview.
To note :
- The Marketing and Commercialization option is offered on an apprenticeship basis only.
- The bachelor’s degree, which takes effect in 2023, will not apply to students entering the 3rd year in parallel in 2022.
- Registration on essca.fr section APPLY TO ESSCA
Candidates preparing or already holding a foreign secondary education diploma register directly at international.essca.fr.
Admission to the file and interview.
For candidates wishing to integrate the English language course (Angers, Budapest, Lyon and Paris campuses), an official English test is required.
Once you graduate with a bachelor’s degree in international management from the ESSCA School of Management in Strasbourg, you will be eligible for the following positions:
Specialization: Marketing and commercialization:
- Commercial Export
- Export sales manager
- international buyer
Specialisation: International Business Developer:
- export marketing manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales manager
Specialisation: Entrepreneurship and innovation:
- Company founder or takeover
- social entrepreneur
- Business creation consultant
Specialisation: E-business development:
- Digital project manager
- social media manager
- digital marketer
- SEO manager
- ecommerce manager
- e-business manager
Specialisation: Sports management:
- Health and fitness center manager
- Project manager sports
- Sports store manager
- Positions among sports equipment manufacturers
The Strengths of ESSCA Strasbourg’s Bachelor in International Management
- The international offer of ESSCA and the large network of accredited partner universities.
- Compulsory international experience from the 2nd year
- 1 full semester studying abroad, from the 2nd year
- Professional immersion with an internship every year and the possibility of an apprenticeship trajectory in the 3rd year
- The quality of education of ESSCA
- Professional training that meets the expectations of companies
- Innovative teaching methods in project mode
ESSCA key figures
- 8 study places
- A network of partner universities in 56 countries
- Nearly 7,000 students in primary and secondary education
- 157 permanent professors
- 410 lecturers, lecturers and international experts
- 3 institutes, EU ASIA Institute, Institute of Digital Marketing and Institute of Advanced Pedagogy
- 2500 partner companies
- 16,890 graduates worldwide
European business district
Route de Hausebergen / Rue de la Haye
ESSCA GROUP STANDARDS
Phone: 02 41 73 47 47
ESSCA Bachelor Aix-en-Provence
ESSCA Bachelor Angers
ESSCA Bachelor Bordeaux
ESSCA Bachelor Lyon
ESSCA Bachelor Paris
All the ESSCA news