Pay transfer presents itself as a solution adapted to self-employed persons who want to start their business and enjoy the same benefits as employees.
Benefit from a salaried status while remaining independent
So the steps to get started with payroll transfer are quite simple for company creators. How do you start your activity as a transport employee? Overview.
Create your self-employed status
Any employee can decide to enter the labor market as a freelancer. For this, to test its activitythe professional can set up a micro-enterprise.
He must then take the necessary steps with: URSSAFdirectly on the online portal made available by the government.
By filling in the form on the internet, the self-employed person registers for the registration of his company at the registry of the commercial court.
Therefore, within a few days, provided that he has sent all the requested supporting documents, the freelancer will receive a kbis so that he can start his work assignments.
However, as a safety measure, some freelancers prefer to be supported by a payroll transfer company. ” The latter can be a guarantee of safety and protection while guaranteeing autonomy when carrying out missions.. », as indicated by a CEGELEM expert
Start a Regulatory Activity in Payroll Transfer
The freelancer who wants to start his activity in wage transfer must: ensure that he has the right to practice his profession within this legal framework.
The activities that are allowed in wage transfer are as follows:
- Intellectual services (trainer, coach, speaker, webmaster, developer, web editor, etc. These activities are based on three criteria:
- Collaboration ;
- Commercial and welfare services:
- The sale or resale of real estate;
- Occupations in alternative medicine: acupuncturist, hypnotherapist, magnetizer, kinesiologist, naturopath, osteopath, sophrologist, yoga teacher, reflexologist, etc.
- Craft professions, such as:
- hairdresser at home,
- beautician at home,
Find a payroll company
There are payroll companies all over France. This way the freelancer can consult online directories a list of all payroll porting companies to compare them and choose the most suitable one.
So it is worth considering:
- Until management fees that the wage port company takes over the orders of the supported employee;
- HAS guidance offered by the company (training, workshop, job search assistance, etc.);
- Bee area of expertise of the company (for example, some specialize in IT jobs);
- Until suggested protections (social, medical, pension, unemployment, civil liability, etc.);
If the payroll transfer company meets your expectations, you can provide for the signing of two contracts:
- the employment contract between the independent consultant and the umbrella companywhen a mission is presented to the carried employee.
- The membership agreement with the wage porter which determines the contours of the cooperation between the self-employed and the umbrella company (management fees, additional services, etc.).
Start work assignments in wage transfer
As soon as your agreement with the payroll transfer company has been signed, you have all the keys to find your customersin total autonomy.
It can also be the umbrella company that is directly contacted by customer companies If you are looking for a professional, in that case you will be informed quickly.
If the mission interests you, you should: sign an employment contract to perform the desired tasks (18 months maximum). The payroll transfer company provides the administrative linked to this mission, but also its invoicing, and your payment. It then stands out as a trusted intermediary allowing you to focus on the high value-added tasks of your business.
Every work assignment must be the subject of an employment contract. you pose compensation (average daily rate) according to your expectations. If you do not work, you will not receive any compensation.
Pay transferability is therefore a solution suitable for freelancers who want to test their activity, with the support of a transfer company. This allows him to focus on the core of his work without time-consuming administrative tasks. In addition, as an expert supported by a porting company, you build a professional network and strengthen your credibility with your colleagues before you start working all by yourself.
(Photo credit: iStock)
Article written by
This text is published under the responsibility of the author. Its content in no way entails an appeal to the editors of Les Echos Solutions.