Best crypto currency with bottom price

Disclaimer: The text below is an advertising article and is not part of: cryptonews.com editorial content.

Investing in initial coin offerings (ICOs) or even already launched and listed low market cap tokens becomes more and more risky over time. A volatile market that is already saturated with different types of projects is not a very forgiving space; for this reason, many who cannot afford to lose their investments simply avoid most ICOs. My Freedom Coin is a project that addresses many of the concerns of private investors when looking for new and emerging tokens: by introducing a price floor for tokens through an innovative smart contract system, there is no fear that your investment will go to zero.

How does the bottom price work?

The smart contract that contains all the money generated by the coin offering is called the BUSD Treasury, abbreviated as BUSDT. It also guarantees the existence of the floor price, which is calculated in BUSD divided by the circulating number of My Freedom Coin (MFC). When a Peer-to-Peer fee is charged, which is always 0.5% of the total transaction in MFC, it is taken out of circulation, causing the floor price to rise over time.

To advertise

To advertise

Peer-to-peer fees aren’t the only fees on the platform, but all other types of fees work the same way too, taking a percentage from the treasury to raise the price floor. For example, in order to trade on the platform, you have to pay for a trading license, which ranges between $5 and $50 depending on how quickly you get on board – unless you’re very lucky and you’re one of the first 10,000 users of the platform. My Freedom Coin, in which case your trading license is free. 10% of the trading license value is also withdrawn from circulation, while the remaining 90% is added to the community program to activate referral bonuses, bringing it back to customers.

A third way in which fees take MFC out of circulation and cause the floor price to increase is through the use of secured loans. If you want to collateralize your MFC holdings and take out a loan against the Treasury, you will be charged 0.98% interest per month. The term of the loan is 12 months but can be extended at any time before the expiry of this period with a 0.5% renewal fee.

But does that make the app necessary to use?

In short, no. If you do not intend to make money on the exchange in any given month, you are not required to pay for the trading license. And if you are an early adopter, your trading license is actually quite cheap, if not free! The app itself, which is available on both Android and iOS systems, is also free to download.

In addition, the unique economy makes this project less risky than others currently available. With a bottom price, there is no risk of going to zero. It also ensures that when you take out a loan there is no risk of liquidation – which unfortunately is not the case with many crypto loans, as recent events have shown.

Plus, with all the dues you pay, either in the value of the coin itself or in a community program, you always win on many levels. This can make MFC your rock in the stormy seas of volatile crypto markets – something even stablecoins have not consistently been able to prove. After all, it is more than most other asset types, crypto or traditional, can claim for themselves.

Use the QR code CXPMGOSKJT to join this innovative new platform. If you want to keep up to date with everything going on there, follow their Discord, Reddit, Twitterand/or Telegram!

Leave a Comment