Ternoa is a French project with many ideas. As the entire ecosystem falters, blockchain technology that is redefining non-replaceable tokens continues to evolve. A smooth journey that delivers month after month the NFT and network innovations that make this unique project unique. With the arrival of a fully functional and above all promising Mainnet, major announcements follow one another. Let’s visit the future giant.
Le Journal du Coin offers you this promotional article in collaboration with Ternoa.
Augmented NFTs, a mainnet to exploit them, Ternoa assumes it is unique
Ternoa is an open-source and decentralized layer 1 protocol which can be used, among other things, to create secure and scalable NFTs. Since its inception, the company has provided developers with access to independent and decentralized infrastructure, a close-knit community and financing. Mainnet, launched since April, is the definitive version of blockchain technology Ternoa†
This is the stabilized network, ready for use by validators and users. Indeed, every element implemented is subject to preliminary community testing on the Alphanet test network. Final approved versions are then prepared and deployed on the Mainnet via a governance proposal. Native CAPS tokens thus become an important mainstay of the Ternoa ecosystem, as they are used to pay transaction fees, give you the floor, and secure the entire network by turn of†
The other pillar of Ternoa are NFTs† A unique and central digital format for the entire ecosystem† A supposed work angle that starts from the observation that developers working to create usable NFTs face many challenges and often navigate by sight. Exorbitant research and development costs, unreliable infrastructure with exorbitant costs, difficult sharing and interactions between developers, the list of limitations is long. With its Mainnet, Ternoa now offers many features to adapt its multi-chain NFT network to the needs of the developer community.
Original and disruptive innovations
Indeed, since April, the Mainnet is in phase 1 of its implementation. A core network operation that goes through several major structural stages, some of which have already been completed.
- The bridge between Ethereum and Ternoa is positioned. This is’a crucial element for the ecosystem, in development and security. It relies on a network of relay nodes to securely transfer CAPS tokens, as well as NFT capsules between the Ethereum and Ternoa networks. The code has been verified by Chainsulting. Eventually, a web application will be available that will allow users to connect their ERC-20 wallet (e.g. Metamask) to their native Substrate wallet (e.g. Polkadot.js wallet extension). Making transfers between the Ethereum and Ternoa networks is just a formality.
- A brand new SDK made his appearance. It is a software package intended for developers. No doubt the easiest and fastest way to build on the protocol† It is easy to install and allows interaction with the network, accounts, balances and fees. Other features will be added in future versions. They will be adapted to the evolution of the main network. We already know that these next releases will introduce capabilities related to staking, and later also NFTs.
- To check the status of the Ternoa networks (testnet, alphanet, mainnet) and of the IPFS network in real time, a new page Ternoa status Has been implemented. More statistics will be added soon.
- Implementation of “Nominator Staking & Rewards”. CAPS token holders can now select the validators of their choice to delegate their tokens to participate in network security and be rewarded for it.
A constantly evolving ecosystem
In addition to all these new features, Ternoa continues to improve the existing ones:
- The Ternoa Wallet allows managing $CAPS and hitting NFTs from a phone. It also provides access to DApps associated with the Ternoa network. In addition to fixing some bugs, version 1.9 of the wallet integrates Alphanet and Mainnet. Thus, the transfer of $CAPS between them is facilitated.
- The network explorer has been updated. It already enabled users to search transactions and accounts and track capsules and NFTs. It now gets a new user interface and supports the brand new Mainnet.
A large number of transformations and innovations that Ternoa recently wanted to introduce to members of the community. Indeed, since the launch of the successive phases that will lead to the completed network, the Ternoa team has multiplied initiatives targeting cryptophiles, and beyond. For example, the participants of the PBSfrom Conference office corner from London or from block split Croatian had access to this information in the privileged framework of a direct exchange with the project promoters. An experience that, according to the team, was an enriching experience at all levels and foreshadowed a new set of original and disruptive innovations.
Ternoa is taking advantage of this fruitful momentum to increase its outreach efforts. For example, the project recently launched the video series “Ternoa Coffee Break”, live on twitchor find it on Youtube† Members of the technical team explain the details of the versions and much more. And if that weren’t enough, project founder Mickael Canu has already warned. Big announcements are in the pipeline for his next scheduled appearance on NFT.NYC. Do not hesitate to join the whole team so as not to miss anything Ternoa disagreement†