Junia, partner school of La French Tech Bordeaux, invites you to participate virtually in its special work-study forum on May 17, 18 and 19, 2022
1, 2 or 3 days of free meetings with students from Bordeaux, Lille and Châteauroux and eligible candidates under JUNIA seeking a professionalization contract or an apprenticeship
- Benefit from direct contact with all eligible JUNIA applicants for apprenticeship training (3 years – engineering cycle) and JUNIA students for their 5th year with a professionalization contract.
- Have the opportunity to develop your employer brand and provide greater visibility of your company’s activities and specificities.
- Highlight your work-study contract offers.
- Access to the resume database until August 31, 2022.
What is Junia?
With its experience in higher education since 1885, supported by its historic HEI, ISA and ISEN diplomas, the JUNIA engineering school leads and supports the innovator of tomorrow and positions itself as the Grande Ecole d’Ingénieurs des Transitions. To meet the challenges of major transitions, JUNIA is preparing its teams and its learning community to find the transdisciplinary solutions of the future that are likely to combine economic performance, social responsibility and the promotion of human bonds.
In a few numbers, Junia is:
- 136 years of existence
- 5000 students
- 28,000 alumni
- 500 science teachers
- + than 100 student associations
- 3 campuses: Lille, Bordeaux, Châteauroux.
- 7 Preparatory Cycles
- 3 CTI Engineer Degrees
- 40 areas of professionalization
- 23 research labs, 4 of which with the CNRS
- 15% international students representing 65 nationalities
- 375 international partner universities
- 4000 partner companies
- 98% professional integration 4 months after obtaining the engineering degree
Born at the request of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Bordeaux Métropole region, Junia moved in the summer of 2020 to the heart of the capital, a stone’s throw from the train station and the city center. This establishment is the result of an approach supported by all local players and meeting the expectations of a fast-growing economic area, while providing new educational opportunities to students in the metropolis.
Finally, Junia will join the François d’Assise campus, which is scheduled for completion in 2023 in the Euratlantique Armagnac-Sud district, one tram stop from the current site. It will house training activities as well as a “Class Lab”: a pedagogical innovation laboratory for the education of the future.
Are you looking for an apprentice in digital or IT? Train an engineer in your image now!
Junia Bordeaux offers a generalist ISEN engineering cycle in digital science apprenticeship for Bac +2 or Bac +3 students who want to work in the digital, IT or electronics sector.
Authorized by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI), the ISEN course enables students to acquire skills in areas such as: software development, systems, networks, cybersecurity, IOT, data, electronics, not to mention soft skills.
Our apprentices’ missions are varied and affect different activity sectors and technical positions within the company: Development Engineer I Systems and Network Engineer I Security Engineer I Project Manager I DevOps Engineer I Architect… So if you currently have an apprentice in your walls for further study in technical school or if you want to recruit your new talents, do not hesitate to contact us!
Théo Maisons – Communication and Promotion Officer JUNIA Bordeaux
Phone: 06 75 19 05 70
Address: BT 10, Rue des Terres Neuves, 33130 Begles.