In line with its mission to democratize finance for everyone, BDSwiss, a leading multi-asset financial services company, recently announced the expansion of its cryptocurrency offering with nine new crypto CFD pairs. The latest coin lists join BDSwiss’ existing line of cryptocurrencies, which include some of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, combined with EUR and USD.
The newly listed coins respond to an increase in demand from investors trading cryptocurrency CFDs on BDSwiss platforms and include some of the most sought after cryptocurrencies related to or associated with the latest decentralized technologies including the Metaverse, DApps, NFT, DeFis and Smart Contracts:
- Decentraland (MANAUSD): A popular Ethereum token that powers the virtual reality platform Decentraland.
- Quantum (QTUMUSD): A cryptocurrency that combines the security of Bitcoin’s blockchain model and the flexibility of Ethereum’s smart contracts
- Stellar (XLMUSD): A smart contract-based blockchain network primarily focused on cross-border payments.
- Polkadot (DOTUSD): A multi-chain protocol that enables the transfer of data or assets between different chains, making blockchains more interoperable.
- Cardano (ADAUSD): A digital currency that powers the Cardano network – a flexible, sustainable and scalable blockchain platform for executing smart contracts.
- Solana (SOLUSD): A Powerful Blockchain Helping Developers Around the World Build Highly Scalable Crypto Applications
- Axie Infinity Shards (AXSUSD): The governance token of the Axie Infinity gaming universe.
- Gala (GALAUSD): A blockchain-based gaming platform that allows users to earn the GALA token for achieving in-game milestones.
- DOGE (DOGEUSD): The most popular meme coin on the market (based on the internet meme Doge).
These new additions bring the total number of cryptocurrencies available for trading on the BDSwiss MetaTrader, WebTrader and mobile application platforms to 26 crypto pairs. It should be noted that BDSwiss’ crypto offering is only available under the brand’s BDS Markets and BDS LTD entities operating outside the European Union.
All BDSwiss CFD crypto pairs are available on some of the most competitive trading terms and allow traders to take advantage of 24/7 market access, 1:5 leverage, flexible trade options with sizes starting at less than $1 (depending on the underlying cryptocurrency) , as well as the ability to go long and short maximize business opportunities. To help traders navigate this highly volatile asset class, BDSwiss also provides all clients with live trading accounts with advanced charting tools and automated market scanners such as Autochartist and Trading Central that alert users in real time to price trending and potential breakout/entry points.
BDSwiss CEO Nicolas Shamtanis commented on the latest crypto list:
“Given the high demand for crypto trading, we are pleased to now offer our customers an even wider selection of cryptocurrency pairs. In line with our commitment to provide a world-class trading and investment experience, we at BDSwiss will continue to innovate and expand our broad offering of financial services and underlying assets in line with our clients’ needs and the dynamic demands of the market .t. †
BDSwiss is a leading financial services provider of regulated entities, offering customized CFD trading and investment products to more than 1.5 million registered clients, in more than 180 different countries. Since its inception in 2012, BDSwiss has delivered premium products, a wide range of platforms, competitive pricing and fast execution on over 1000 underlying instruments, including shares of leading companies and direct market access ETFs, as well as hundreds of CFDs. including forex, stocks, commodities and indices. BDSwiss adheres to a strict regulatory framework and operates its services worldwide under a number of different licenses and registrations.