While investors harpooned a staggering number $621 billion in venture capital in 2021, all these companies now have a common goal: recruit talent faster. Blder delivers, leveraging the experience of management consulting and billion-dollar operators serving net leaders who can quickly bring the most profitable products to market. The company specializes in product, engineering and growth functions and offers expertise in the following areas:
- Search for executives: Through retained research, Blder manages the entire lifecycle of critical hires at board, suite, and VP levels.
- Diversity and Inclusion: The firm advises on best practices for underrepresented talent, including attracting leaders and training the existing workforce.
- Talent Intelligence search: Blder seeks talent to help clients identify new markets, identify opportunities for competitors, and identify underrepresented skills.
- Board fee: Consultants advise on benchmarks for base salary, bonus structure, private and public capital and total compensation.
- Succession planning: Blder’s team advises on business transformation, develops strategies for unexpected departures and builds important relationships with celebrities.
Blder was founded by Galen Beyeaa Meta Platforms (formerly Facebook) veteran who started his career at executive search firms Korn Ferry and Heidrick & Struggles. Beyea joined Meta when it was a 10,000-employee company and later hired more than 60 executives as the tech giant grew to 70,000 employees. At Meta, he developed a highly specialized framework for performing complex framework searches in hyperscale technology.
Blder will launch an advanced SaaS platform later this year to drive the delivery of its solutions and embrace the expansive and virtual landscape as the future of the global industry. “The future of executive talent is analogous to our advances in the metaverse and crypto, made scalable through automation and richly immersive through augmented and virtual reality,” Beyea said. “We have a responsibility to commit and deploy our resources in this global transformation. Blder is built on this mission.”
For more information visit theblder.com†
Blder is the leading management consulting and talent management solution for engineering, product and growth functions. We connect best-in-class thought leaders (board, executive and VP) with the world’s brightest builders and innovators.
Blder specializes in technology areas ranging from software to platform to hyperscale infrastructure. Our legendary clientele includes alternative investment portfolios and public companies undergoing transformation. With services rooted in consulting and vast experience in decacorn operation, the team delivers unparalleled solutions for the next generation of unicorn businesses.
Blder’s core competencies include executive search, diversity and inclusion, talent intelligence research, executive compensation and succession planning.
SOURCE Blender Inc.