IPA Technology, a subsidiary of OPTIMUM CIT, has been a major player in online management solutions for audio prosthetists for 14 years. Our digital solution is innovative and aimed at many points of sale (+5000) including national brands.
The ambitions are important in 2022, we must support the growth (+20% of the turnover in 2021) with new incoming customers on a monthly basis. On deck 75 employees with the aim of bringing new licenses and new subscriptions to the DYNAMIC AUDIO software to the market. Since its inception, IPA Technology has continued to develop, today even more strongly, in a hyper-favorable market where technological innovation and customer satisfaction are the levers to differentiate itself.
This great story continues with the creation of a new Business Developer F/H position!
If you like winning then this job is for you! CDI position in Aix Les Milles.
From the company headquarters you will be part of a very dedicated team of artists. You benefit from the support of Philippe, your Manager and creator of the Company. Your missions are as follows:
- Identify, discover and win new customers for audio prosthetists: independent and national brands
- Setting up commercial actions
- Take care of the follow-up and administration of your sales and your customers
- Achieve your “smart” goals; I remind you that the industry is growing strongly and everything will be done to succeed; be positive, confident and daring, the results will be there! (and therefore a fee that you can’t even imagine!)
- Communicate with the team about your successes and where you need support
- Participate in trade shows
- Have a smile and be a friendly colleague.
You sell software for monitoring business activities, managing technical files and financial management for audio prosthetists. To do your job, you need to understand your clients’ business, the constraints they face and the experience they provide to their own clients, as well as their technical issues and problems (data transfer and electronic management of GED documents). In short, you are genuinely interested in your customer with genuine empathy. You need reactivity and precision to handle the high flow of incoming requests.
- Experience or strong interest in cloud management solutions
- Bac+2 to Bac+5 (trade, ESC, etc.)
- Experience of at least 5 years in marketing products or services in btob
- Sensitive to health problems
- Pedagogue, you know how to listen, pass on, reformulate and inspire
- Your level of English is a plus
- “Hunter”, you are motivated and persistent to recruit new prospects
- You like the challenge
- Get creative to fuel conversations on LinkedIn
- Be agile with remote communication tools; be able to demonstrate in “split screen” mode, for example
- What matters most is your positive frame of mind, your sense of customer service and your meticulousness in managing your files.