The price of Bitcoin is always closely monitored. It shows a strong trend against other cryptos and the good health of the crypto market. The price of Bitcoin mainly depends on the law of supply and demand. However, certain events make it possible to boost demand for Bitcoin and drive the price up. Exactly, next week a big event will take place and this could have a big impact on the price of Bitcoin. But what are we talking about?
The 2022 Bitcoin Conference in Miami from April 6-9
The annual Bitcoin conference is held from April 6-9, 2022 in Miami in America. Specifically, it will take place at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The choice of city reminds us that the mayor of Miami is a big supporter of Bitcoin. He also attended the Bitcoin conference in 2021.
The organizers have not skimped on resources as the Miami Convention Center can accommodate up to 100,000 people! In theory, the organizers expect: about 35,000 attendees† In 2021, the event brought together more than 12,000 people.
The annual Bitcoin conference is the Bitcoin event not to be missed. It brings together a number of celebrities in the field as well as personalities revolving around Bitcoin. For example, in 2021 the event brought together:
- Jack Dorsey, former CEO of Twitter and CEO of Block;
- Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy (company that has invested the most in Bitcoin);
- Cynthia Lummis, US Senator.
If the 2021 vintage was high-flying, what about the 2022?
The personalities present at the Bitcoin 2022 conference
In 2022, the presence of the following personalities at the conference has been confirmed:
- Ricardo Benjamin Salinas Pliegocreator and CEO of the Salinas Group;
- Nayib Bukele, President of El Salvador;
- Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal;
- Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy (the company that has invested the most in Bitcoin);
- Jack Mallers, CEO and founder of Stirke;
- Elizabeth Stark, CEO of Lightning Labs;
- Cynthia LummisUS Senator;
- Cathie Wood, founder and CEO of Ark;
- Kevin O’Leary, venture capitalist and ABD Shark Tank;
- Mike Novogratzfounder and CEO of Galaxy Capital.
If you follow crypto news, you have probably heard all these names before. Indeed, they are well-known and recognized personalities in the cryptosphere.
With a program like that and guys like that, it’s hard to imagine Bitcoin’s price going steady next week. Moreover, if we recall correctly, El Salvador’s President Nayib Bukele had predicted in his New Year’s greetings that an important announcement would be made during this conference…
Bitcoin Conference 2022 Schedule
The program is available on the bitcoin conference website† Many announcements are planned according to the agenda. Below you will find a number of topics that were discussed during the conference.
Wednesday 6 April
- Bitcoin: an institutional asset;
- mining strategies;
- From PCs to ASICs: The Evolution of Bitcoin Mining;
- An update on the ASIC market;
- How US Laws Could Affect Bitcoin (and You);
- Define Taproot and Multisig standards;
- The Bitcoin mining finance system;
- Invest in the Bitcoin ecosystem;
- Protect against bitcoin attacks;
- The Global Adoption of Bitcoin.
Thursday 7 April
- Lightning Network Report;
- Become a sovereign individual;
- Options and derivatives;
- Decentralized Bitcoin Exchanges (DEX);
- Bitcoin governance: users, developers and miners;
- Make Bitcoin a legal asset;
- Is fiat money worth it?
- The Geopolitical Risks of Bitcoin Mining;
- The Development of Bitcoin in El Salvador: The Implementation of Lightning;
- How to further decentralize the hashrate? †
- Bitcoin means freedom.
Friday April 8
- You are the carbon they want to reduce;
- Bitcoin mining with renewable energy sources;
- building Bitcoin communities;
- institutional infrastructure;
- “Hardware” Wallets. secure bitcoin storage;
- Bitcoin annual report;
- The US Constitution and Bitcoin;
- Mobile wallets: Bitcoin in every pocket.
Will the conference lead to major announcements? Is Bitcoin going to rise next week ahead of the conference and beyond? One thing is for sure, the week promises to be busy on the Bitcoin side!
Follow our affiliate links:
- To buy cryptocurrencies in the SEPA zone, Europe and French citizensvisit Coinhouse
- Buy Cryptocurrency in Canadavisit Bitbuy
- To generate interest with your bitcoinsgo to the BlockFi website
- To secure or store your cryptocurrenciesget Ledger or Trezor wallets
- To trade your cryptos anonymouslyinstall the NordVPN app
To invest in cryptocurrency mining or masternodes:
To collect coins while playing:
- In poker on the CoinPoker gaming platform
- Towards a global fantasy football on the Sorare platform
Stay tuned with our free weekly newsletter and to our social networks: